Coach hire in Torun, Rent a Bus with driver
A big bus for 65 tourists to make an incredible trip through the glorious city of Torun, which will be remembered forever.
Torun journey - use hiring company and hire a great bus
Buses of 8rental.com. which comfortably accommodate 65 people in the cabin - there is no better vehicle for organizing an excursion around the Torun city. Each tourist will feel really safe and comfortable during the trip, anyone can take advantage of all the conveniences that are in the cabin, which will make the trip even more comfortable and unforgettable. Visiting the company's website each can easily and quickly book one of the magnificent buses.
Torun viewing with high-level bus hiring service
Torun is the city of Nicholas Copernicus, which preserved its entire rich history from the Middle Ages. By itself, Torun is not large, and it will not be absolutely difficult to get around it in one day..
Torun trip on a classy bus with experienced driver
The thing that are worth seeing in Torun:
- The house of Nicolaus Copernicus is a house-museum in which the famous astronomer was once born and grew up. The building is made in the Gothic style and stores a lot of valuable things about the life of Copernicus.
- Town Hall Tower - once there was a prison, as well as the treasury of the city. Everyone can go up to the top to admire the city and the Vistula River.
- IV Fort Fortress Torun - one of the few buildings that remained uninhabited during the Second World War. This fort was used as a military and labor camp.
- The Curved Tower is the most strange Torun attraction. In the builder's intentions, it should not have been a curve, but after the erection, the building quickly skewed, because it was installed on sandy soil.
- Teutonic Castle ruins - today it is a museum where everyone can go. For inspection of tourists lock rooms, cellars and a defensive tower, armory, a bedroom-hostel of crusaders, a library are available.
- Museum of gingerbread - Torun is famous for its gingerbread making. Everyone can listen to the story about making this ancient delicacy, as well as prepare gingerbread listening the competent cooks' advice.
- The church of St. James - the building is very beautiful, it is considered the most important masterpiece of the city. Done in the Gothic style. Inside the cathedral each can see wall paintings of the XIV-XV centuries, the main altar in the Baroque style, the statues of the Madonna.
- Monument to Nikolai Copernicus - the monument is set on the Market Square, he is very loved and honored in his hometown.
Torun bus voyage with the best rental service
The trip will be unforgettable for every passenger due to the presence of many amenities in the cabin. Passengers can use the kitchen and toilet, watch a movie, listen to music or read by using the lamps installed above each seat in the salon. In a word, the buses of this service were equipped with everything necessary to make the trip very comfortable.
Torun viewing on a rented bus with good driver
Traveling around Torun on a fast and gorgeous car will be very productive if a reliable and punctual driver is sitting behind the wheel. There are such kind of drivers at 8rental.com., so traveling in an unfamiliar city with this service will be very convenient, safe and comfortable.